Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Period 2 Bill Brandt Photos













                The best pictures that I have taken have been mostly of Daniela. Having to take pictures just like Bill Brandt has been a challenge but I mostly got it. Having to see Brandts work really helped me to take portraits that are similar to his. Brandts work is mostly about close ups and really showing the main point of the pictures.The one on the bottom is are mostly popular person that me and my group chose to take pictures of. I really wanted to show how my pictures show the persons face and really show how they are feeling. All of the pictures are black and whit because we really want you to see the face not the colors taking all of it away. Also Brandts work is all in black and white. In my opinion black and whit pictures are more easy for me then regular pictures. I fell that pictures like this are way more clean then regular pictures. This is one of reasons why I love Bills Brandts work.
Link to my Wix.com: yesseniaaguila5.wix.com

7 comments:

  1. These are some very nice photos and its difficult to decide which one is the best they're all great

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take really good pictures i like the ones you took of me (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. You did a good job at taking them and editing them

    ReplyDelete